Townhome 4212 (Deluxe)
Jackson Hole Racquet Club at the Aspens
3920 N. Pond Drive
3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms
Size: 2120 Square Feet
Bedding: 1: King; 2: Queen; 3: Twins
Cross a bridge and enter the secluded world of The Cove. Bordered by
undeveloped ranchland and the meandering path of Lake Creek, The Cove
offers a tranquil hideaway with spectacular views of both the Teton and
Gros Ventre ranges.
2001/2002 a team of talented designers collaborated to renovate this
property. The two story town home combines an ambience of understated
elegance and breathtaking views to deliver a truly exceptional Guest
Architectural detail and a well designed floor plan come together to
deliver 2,220 square feet of comfortable living accommodations.
The first level contains an entryway with stone floor and stairway
leading to the second level. The first bedroom has a queen bed, and
private bathroom. There is an outside deck with unobstructed views of the
Teton Range. The second bedroom with two twin beds offers additional
guests an elegant room. This bedroom also has ample storage, a private
bathroom and deck with front line Ranch and Teton Views. A generous
laundry room, and access to the single car garage are also located here.
guests will find themselves in the spacious living room with stone
fireplace and cathedral ceiling. Elegant furnishings, and a touch of the
west abound here. The dining room is adjacent and open to the kitchen. All
enjoy access to the deck and wonderful views. A half bath is conveniently
located near the living room. The master suite (king) offers East facing
views of the Gros Ventre Range. A spacious tiled bathroom with jetted tub,
separate shower and vanity area with two sinks complete this wonderful
setting. This unit has a 5 night minimum.
• Spacious, well equipped kitchen with custom cabinetry and tile floor.
• Living Room with stone fireplace, cathedral ceiling and washed Pine
• Private bath for each bedroom, plus additional half bath. (Jacuzzi tub
in master bath)
• Comfortably sized deck provides a delightful outdoor space.
• Dining area open to living room with identical access to deck and
• Laundry room with large size washer, dryer and laundry sink
• Deck access for both downstairs bedrooms.
• Single car garage equipped with ski racks.